Orthodox Black Loose Leaf Tea | Certified Organic | 50 Gm | Handcrafted | Premium | 100% Unblended | Loose Leaf
Single origin and grown organically, our orthodox tea is made by hand and uses the ‘tippy golden flowery orange pekoe’ leaves which are the highest grade of leaves with an abundance of tips to make this precious and traditional authentic cup of pure joy that is incredibly rich in flavor and aroma. Experience the gentle unfurling of long leaves into coppery brown hues when infused and enjoy malty flavourful notes of nuts and copper that linger on.
From where do we get it-
Enjoy a rich flavorful cup of goodness with our black tea that is coming directly from small farmers near Golaghat, Assam (near Kaziranga). These handcrafted tea leaves grown by the local farmers are of highest grade and possess a rich flavour and aroma that you keep you refreshed throughout the day.
100% whole leaf black tea
- Authentic taste with a rich flavour
- Packed with antioxidants that reduce cell damage
- Naturally occurring L-theanine, an amino acid that improves alertness
- Contains natural flouride that promotes good dental hygiene
How to make it-
- Heat 1 cup water in a teapot. Boil it for a minute and then switch off the flame.
- Add a teaspoon of our organic black loose leaf tea to it
- Steep it for about 5 minutes
- Strain it
- Add sugar and stir well
And its done! Enjoy your hot cup of goodness.
Variations to make black tea-
- You can add honey instead of sugar as sweetener
- You can adjust the amount of tea leaves to make it light or strong