Green Loose Leaf Tea | Certified Organic | Premium | 100% Unblended | Loose Leaf | 50 Gms | Handcrafted
Single origin and grown organically, our Green tea is made by hand and uses the highest quality ‘fine young hyson’ leaves that are young leaves rolled long and thin with a twisted appearance that unfurls when brewed to make this precious and authentic cup of pure joy that is incredibly rich in flavor and aroma. Experience the gentle unfurling of long leaves into golden hues when infused and enjoy full- bodied flavourful notes of pines that linger on.
From where do we get it-
Our loose leaf green tea is coming from the small local farmers living in Assam near Golaghat (near Kaziranga). These handcrafted tea leaves are of highest grade promising a rich flavour and aroma with every cup.
100% whole leaf green tea
- Packed with natural antioxidants
- Contains healthy bioactive compounds
- Promotes brain function
- Antioxidants present help in preventing some types of cancer
- May support fat loss
- May reduce bad breath
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Detoxes the body and aids digestion
How to make it-
- Add one cup of water to a saucepan. Boil it for a minute and then switch off the flame.
- Add a teaspoon of our organic green loose leaf tea to it
- Give a quick mix
- Let it rest for 2 minutes
- Strain the tea leaves
And its done! Enjoy your hot cup of goodness.
Add the tea leaves once the water has boiled and then switch off the flame to avoid bitterness.
Variations to make black tea-
- You can add honey instead of sugar as sweetener
- You can add herbs like basil and mint to enhance the flavour