Wood Pressed Castor Oil (अरंडी का तेल) | 100% Pure & Edible | Safe for Hair
Our Wood pressed castor oil is slowly pressed in traditional wooden chekku to get 100% pure and natural cold pressed castor oil. It is an unrefined oil and is packed with natural goodness and nutrients. Our castor oil is edible and also beneficial for hair. Natural moisturising properties make it a wonderful hydrating solution for skin, nails and cuticles.
- Made with 100% farm grown castor seeds
Wood pressed in traditional wooden chekku
No heat-solvents or external heat is applied while extracting the oil
- No chemical processing is done. Naturally sedimented and filtered using cheese cloth to get highly bio-active castor oil
- May naturally have sediments
- Zero preservatives, zero additives and no blending
SAFE TO APPLY ON HAIR
Cold pressed and unrefined castor oil works against dandruff, promotes hair growth and strengthens hair roots. As castor oil is naturally thick, mixing it with another oil mkes it easier to apply. Use 50-50 ratio with another oil such as cold pressed coconut oil for ideal results.
SAFE TO APPLY ON SKIN
Castor oil is a great moisturiser. It is rich in ricinoleic acid, a fat that acts like humectant and retains moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin.
SAFE TO CONSUME ORALLY*
Traditionally cold pressed castor oil has been consumed as a powerful laxative. Can be used to relieve constipation.
*Consult a physician before use.
Our castor oil is packed in high-quality glass bottles.
1. Unlike plastic, glass is one of the safest material to store food products for long. Glass has the unique ability of not interacting or leeching into the food and that keeps the ghee safe and pure for the longest time.
2. Our smart glass bottles are made from the highest quality glass raw material.
3. Once you oil is over, you can reuse these glass bottles to store any other items in your kitchen.
4. If you are locally-based (to our store), you can also bring these glass bottles to our store for a refill. All refills are eligible for a discount.
5. If by any chance your glass bottles break, you can send it for recycling. The best part is that glass can be recycled endlessly without any reduction in quality.
Castor oil is shipped in glass bottles across India. We may sometimes use bubble-wraps, so as to reduce volumetric weight, and keep the shipping cost to the minimum.
Our commitment to sustainability remains our top priority. We request you to reuse the bubble-wraps or simply ship it back to us as we recycle all our packaging material.