Darjeeling Green Loose Leaf Tea | Certified Organic | Premium | 100 Gms | 100% Unblended | Loose Leaf
Single origin and grown organically, our Green Tea offer fresh green taste from the Himalayan foothills. Every sip has a unique floral aroma ensued by a flavor unique of Darjeeling green teas making it an unforgettable experience. The antioxidant properties present in green tea keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight and enhance metabolism. It is a good choice for the health conscious. It has a mellow and therapeutic flavor and is preferred by people across the world for its medicinal strengths.
From where do we get it-
Bringing to you nothing but the best, our green tea is coming from Chamong Tea Company. Being the largest producer of organic tea, the Chamong group now has its 6th generation into business and owns four tea estates in Assam and thirteen in Darjeeling. They have huge tea farms where they grow highest grade tea leaves using bio-organic methods of cultivation. They have many farms but our green tea is coming specifically from Nagri Farm, Darjeeling. It is a 130 years old, 571 hectare tea estate producing the best quality tea leaves allowing you a rich flavourful experience.
100% whole leaf green tea
- Packed with natural antioxidants
- Contains healthy bioactive compounds
- Promotes brain function
- Antioxidants present help in preventing some types of cancer
- May support fat loss
- May reduce bad breath
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Detoxes the body and aids digestion
How to make it-
- Add one cup of water to a saucepan. Boil it for a minute and then switch off the flame.
- Add a teaspoon of our organic green loose leaf tea to it
- Give a quick mix
- Let it rest for 2 minutes
- Strain the tea leaves
And its done! Enjoy your hot cup of goodness.
Add the tea leaves once the water has boiled and then switch off the flame to avoid bitterness.
Variations to make black tea-
- You can add honey instead of sugar as sweetener
- You can add herbs like basil and mint to enhance the flavour