Black Rice | Heirloom Seed | Unpolished | 500 GM | Naturally Grown
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 145.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Famous as ‘The Forbidden Rice’, Black Rice was, once consumed only by Kings and Royalty and forbidden for others. Rich in Anti-oxidants, Fibre, Iron, Protein, Vitamin E, this rice has a mild, nutty taste. Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Highly suitable for creating porridge, dessert & cakes and best with Asian or Thai cooking.
Health Benefits :
- Boosts heart health
- Has lutein and zeaxanthin that play a major role in supporting eye health.
- Rich in amino acids, fatty acids and antioxidants that improve energy level and aids digestion.
- The flavonoids present influence the blood sugar levels and help in diabetes management.
- Naturally grown unpolished rice
- Loaded with micronutrients and boosts overall health
How to use :
Soak overnight before cooking