Black Rice | Heirloom Seed | Unpolished | 500 GM | Naturally Grown
Famous as ‘The Forbidden Rice’, Black Rice was, once consumed only by Kings and Royalty and forbidden for others. Rich in Anti-oxidants, Fibre, Iron, Protein, Vitamin E, this rice has a mild, nutty taste. Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Highly suitable for creating porridge, dessert & cakes and best with Asian or Thai cooking.
Health Benefits :
- Boosts heart health
- Has lutein and zeaxanthin that play a major role in supporting eye health.
- Rich in amino acids, fatty acids and antioxidants that improve energy level and aids digestion.
- The flavonoids present influence the blood sugar levels and help in diabetes management.
- Naturally grown unpolished rice
- Loaded with micronutrients and boosts overall health
How to use :
Soak overnight before cooking