Raw Honey | Sunflower | Monofloral | 100% from Bees | Ethical Bee keeping | Cold-filtered | Glass Bottle
Our delicious and 100% pure raw sunflower honey comes directly from the nectar of the Sunflower flowers in the fields of Uttar Pradesh.
Monofloral Flavour Profile: Pleasant, rich, sweet with floral notes. This luscious liquid is light gold in colour and delicious. It pairs incredibly well with Wine, Feta & All types of herbed cheese as well dried fruits. Consume directly to eat like a dessert or spread on toast for a delicious and immersive experience. Be sure not to microwave your honey, because the heat will destroy many of your favourite enzymes and vitamins.
Region of Origin: Directly from micro-beekeepers near sunflower fields in Etah, Uttar Pradesh
Harvesting Month: April-May
Crystallisation: Tends to crystallise due the presence of natural glucose present. Heating and processing of honey destroys the natural crystals present in the honey. Our honey is unprocessed and the crystals prove that the honey is quality and hasn't been processed.
What makes it unique:
- Raw Honey: This honey is raw, unprocessed, unpasteurised honey that is as natural as it can get. No sugar or any of its variants are added to the honey. It is directly from the bees.
- Monofloral: Mono=single. Floral=flower. Mono floral honey is a single flower honey. The term "Sunflower" refers to the floral origin (and not infusions). We do not infuse our honey with any additives or herbs.
- Cold-filtered: Our honey comes directly from micro-beekeepers and is naturally extracted & cold-filtered to remove external impurities. Consequently, it holds all the beneficial immunity-boosting enzymes, antioxidants and minerals. Heating honey, on the other hand, destroys nutrients and Ayurveda strictly prohibits it. Our honey is FLASH-HEATING FREE & PASTURERIZATION-FREE
- Ethical bee Keeping: Passionate micro-beekeepers have collected this honey, using bee-boxes that are humane and bee-preserving. No bees are harmed in bee-boxes, rather bees are kept as pets. Holistic and conscious methods are deployed to naturally extract honey that lead to ZERO harm for the bees or the environment.
Our honey is packed in high-quality glass bottles.
1. Unlike plastic, glass is one of the safest material to store food products for long. Glass has the unique ability of not interacting or leeching into the food and that keeps the ghee safe and pure for the longest time.
2. Our smart glass bottles are made from the highest quality glass raw material.
3. Once you honey is over, you can reuse these glass bottles to store any other items in your kitchen.
4. If you are locally-based (to our store), you can also bring these glass bottles to our store for a refill. All refills are eligible for a discount.
5. If by any chance your glass bottles break, you can send it for recycling. The best part is that glass can be recycled endlessly without any reduction in quality.
Honey is shipped in glass bottles across India. If you order only honey, it will come in plastic-free packaging. However, if you order more items, besides honey, we may sometimes use bubble-wraps, so as to reduce volumetric weight, and keep the shipping cost to the minimum.
Our commitment to sustainability remains our top priority. We request you to reuse the plastic bottles and bubble-wraps or simply ship it back to us as we recycle all our packaging material.